Wednesday, August 19, 2009

UNCLE TONY.....Grandma's Brother.....


There have also been some questions about Uncle Tony and Aunt Mitzi, so here are their pictures. They had 2 children, Albert and Annie, which some of you know. They were also very loving and kind people. And if you remember, Dad always called Tony "Streets" as that is uncle in Slovanian.I am sure it is not spelled that way, but it sounds like that. Aunti taught me how to polka, the old country way. I remember that day so vividly. We were out in their back yard and a high school friend of mine , who live up the street from them in Spring Glen was there playing his accordian. We could really cut a rug.

3 comments:

Pat said...

What wonderful pictures! Thanks to a cool cousin!

PJ and Me said...

I remember them, what great people...That handwriting on the pictures looks just like my mom's handwriting. ;)

Lehigrams said...

it is your mom's handwriting.