Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Starich Cousins, I thought that it would be great to start a Starich/Smolich Blog. David said that among the five surviving cousins that we must have a treasure of old photos to share and stories to tell. By posting them here we can enjoy the family spirit and save them for posterity. Many of our families have grown so big and diverse that the Starich/Smolich remembrances might get lost in the shuffle. So I hope that you agree and will join in and share.
2 comments:
My dad used to help tend the twins. He spoke lovingly of them. He would rock them to sleep and help grandma with the laundry. One day I will write about Edy and Lee as they were known later in life. They came to live with us in Salt Lake when they were young adults. They were lots of fun.
What a precious picture. It is so fun to see these old pics. Grandpa Dan, how can you forget those eyes. I remember the twins, I always thought they were so mysterious. One of them had a white poodle with pink bows on her ears and her claws were painted pink. Thanks for the memories.
Post a Comment